Opening hours & price of admission
MMM Ripa is open from the second Sunday of May to 1st November (10 a.m. – 6 p.m), and from 26th December to the 25th of April (12 noon – 6 p.m).
Doors close at 5 p.m. | Closed on Tuesdays
Price of admission
|Children aged 6 – 14||€ 4,00|
|Senior citizens (65 and above)||€ 9,00|
|Family ticket||€ 24,00|
|Groups (15 persons or more)||€ 9,00/person|
|School classes||€ 4,00/person|
|People with disabilities||€ 9,00|
|with Geo-Card||2 tickets for the price of 1|
The MMM Tour-Ticket is a combined ticket for one visit each to Firmian, Juval, Ortles, Ripa, Dolomites and Corones. The ticket is valid for one year from the date of issue and is available at all Messner Mountain Museums.
|Price||€ 40,00||€ 35,00||€ 90,00||€ 15,00|
*students, seniors, groups, people with disabilities
ATTENTION: From 6 August, access to the museum only with Green Pass (EU digital COVID certificate).
• first vaccination against the coronavirus (valid after 15 days)
• completed the vaccination cycle (valid for 9 months)
• recovery from Covid-19 (valid for 6 months)
• Covid-19 molecular (PCR) or antigen test with negative result in the past 48 hours
• compulsory for persons aged 12 and over
• vaccination certificates in printed form are also accepted
Guided tours & important information
Mountain people worldwide
Reinhold Messner, creator of the MMM museums, has explored mountain cultures on every continent on more than a hundred expeditions to the mountains of the world. In the case of MMM Ripa, his goal is to encourage people see beyond their own backyard. Having grown up in the rural world of South Tyrol, his mountain farmer instinct and experience helped him to understand and respect other mountain dwellers and their cultures. And in the various mountain regions of the world, he did in fact find a lot of common ground in terms of living conditions and strategies for survival – in addition to all the differences in the way of arts and crafts, religion and climate.
A brief guide to the museum is available in the museum shop (€ 1).
Introductory talks are available for groups and school classes on request.
For further information and group bookings: +39 0474 410220 | E-Mail
Virtual museum tour
- A fine weather destination (bring rainwear if necessary!)
- Stout footwear is essential.
- The circular walk of the museum is suitable for handicapped persons.
- Rucksacks and hiking poles are not permitted.
- Radios and music are not permitted. Please switch off your mobile.
- No smoking
- Dogs are not allowed in the museum.
- Photographs can be made only in the courtyards.
How to get there & contact
How to get there
By car: Brenner-Modena Motorway (A22), exit at Brixen and follow the SS49 Pustertal road to the centre of Bruneck. Venice-Belluno Motorway (A27), exit at Toblach and follow the SS49 Pustertal road to the centre of Bruneck.
By rail: International train services to Franzensfeste or Bruneck; from the station walk to the Old Town and Bruneck Castle (20 min.)
Airports: Bozen, Innsbruck
I-39031 Bruneck (BZ)
Tel. +39 0474 410220 – Fax +39 0474 410525